Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Beatitude

Ducay, Zyra V.
A drawer—seems to be like her. Starts with nothing, ended with everything. Knowledge, wisdom, love and support, these are the fruit of her warming actions. The pencil’s black tip has stopped, the story of her own success which keeps on inspiring my whole system will not end here. As I continue, I can’t help but beam. Oh, I love the way she imparts the knowledge and the way she transformed one’s life. Suddenly, my eyes went blurry, the tears escape for I know the reason why—I am grateful that I have her.
A tiger—that is her. Don’t you dare push her button if you don’t want to see the tiger with in her. If you’re going to do something, give your best, so that you won’t regret it after. If you didn’t, say out loud, ‘in Jesus name’ for her sermonette, or might as well, ready your ears, ready your heart, as well. Her words will surely strike it. She may be small but she really is terrible. She’s the reason why I am different when I am just sitting and when I am in front of an audience. She made me a better, lionhearted person. Once again, I became misty-eyed. She’s not an education graduate, but where is she now? She’s at the peak.
I still remember the way she imbues and motivates a student. Not all motivations start with games, activities, photos and video clips and, et cetera, most often it depends on her, it depends on the teacher, itself. She explains how the lesson can be of help to the students as they grow into more responsible individuals. She does promotes the intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.


I commend this english teacher for being a competent implementor of curriculum from the very first start until now. She’s not just focusing on what is written in the book, she provides activities for her students, integrating it in real-life situation. She often used Q and A to practice the students in expressing themselves more confidently. She also uses collaborative approach, cooperative and individual learning. She won’t stop lecturing until you have a satisfying performance. If you need her guidance, just do approach her or if you’re hesitating, she will initiates. Maybe, she won’t be able to remember this, but it is really clear in my mind when she became a friend and a supportive mother to me, most especially when I am in a competition. She’s my sugar, making me an energetic human. She’s my strength until the end of my graduation.
I took a breath, having her for almost fifteen minutes is not enough yet I am still grateful that I saw her dashing smile again. A curved line formed in my lips, and murmured, “Thank you, Ma’am Antonia Ronquillo Tadoy.” Thank you for all the things you’ve done in my life. You do have space in my heart. I will be like you, a well-respected teacher, soon. I promise, I will be a new version of you in the world of educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a student who believes that your teacher inspires you the most to become who you are today. And you want to thank your teacher b...