Tuesday, December 12, 2017

My teacher is a Benison

by Grace Lizaba

This is an open letter to my teacher, Mrs. M.T.A Tolentino, thank you for lending me one mouth and two ears, thank you for giving me courage when I feel discourage. Thank you for being my mother, when hard time comes. Thank you for staying at my side, knowing that everybody hates me. You didn’t tolerate what wrong I am doing. For you, what’s wrong is wrong. You gave me lessons that will never acquire in the four sided classroom. I may claim that I almost forgot all your lessons you teach us, but I promise. I will never forget the time when I don’t trust myself , and you’re the only one who trusted me. You know, that’s the best feeling I felt. You said to me that “When somebody pleases you to stand in front, just stand and be yourself, own the floor and feel like you’re the most beautiful girl.”



I believe in myself because you first believe in me. I like how you teach us. You teach us on how we will learn more. You always want to have an outcome that will discover our strengths. And you will give us activities that will enhance our best talents. You always relate our lessons in real life. I remember the time when you let us write a letter. A letter to our friends whom we want to talk to. I almost cried that time. Because all heart aches came back. If you would ask me, what is the most happiest moment in me when I was in High School. I will answer you “When I felt loved by you.”
          You’re the greatest blessing happens in me. You just not help me know what I don’t know. But you help me know the unknown. You bring me closer to God. I believe that a teacher be called “best” when he/she help the students know God better and deeply. Being your student is not an accident, I believe that everything happens in life was not an accident, it’s a blessing in disguise. And being your ex-student I will always be proud of you. Always be and always will.
          I like how you teach, and I adore how brave you are. Because despite of the low salary and high expenses in daily lives, you chooses to teach there for God’s calling.
As far as I observe, what you did to us and to your new student is almost the same.


To my teacher Tess, this is for you
Students’ are just the manifestation of teachers’ determination.
They deserve an extravagant congratulations!
Jesus is the reason for this situation
So we must thank Him in all occasion

Thank you Lord for my teacher
Thank you teacher for being there
 cause I almost there to be you’re co-teacher
When somebody pleases you to stand in front, just stand and be yourself, own the floor and feel like you’re the most beautiful girl.”
“When nobody fights for me, just pray and God will fight for me
 I thank you. I will pay you soon I love you teacher Tess.
I can’t spell it out how thankful I am. What’s important is you know you made a difference to one of your student. God Bless Us.
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you J Philippians 1:3

                                                                                   Your Student,

                                                                                      EGSL (2014-2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are a student who believes that your teacher inspires you the most to become who you are today. And you want to thank your teacher b...